Cost elements NOT to be budgeted
Thanks to its design, the solution:
- does not imply purchase of any software license by the customer (2);
- does not impose investments (but for the option for the customer to purchase mobile hardware rather than rent it or use already available cell phones);
- in its base terms does not impose minimal duration clauses;
- does not imply procurement or installation of any fix hardware components (è existing PCs accessing the WEB would in 99,9% cases be sufficient), nor does it imply any intervention on existing hardware or software;
- implies a limited workload for its usage, which under norma conditions is largely exceeded by the workload reductions procured (data entry is easy and quick; normaly drivers would cope with it while waiting for loading / unloading execution or during other idle time in operation);
Pricing scheme are clear and straightforward and customizable at need.
(2) But for the case that the customer decides to add-on other software packages to cover additional functionalities, such as for instance loads/trip planning, road navigation, etc.